MSME-DI Jaipur is located at Bais Godam Industrial Estate, Jaipur.
The important functions of the institutes are assistance and consultancy services rendered to the MSME Sector in the State are as under :
- Assistance/consultancy to prospective entrepreneurs and existing units.
- Preparation of State industrial profile, District Industrial potential surveys, sample surveys etc and production indices.
- Preparation/updation of project profiles, feasibility reports etc.
- Organising Entrepreneurial Development Programmes.
- Management Development Programmes.
- Skill Development Programmes Motivational campaigns.
- MSME is warping for cluster development in the State of Rajasthan under Small Industry Cluster Development Programme.
- Promote and encourage Vendor Development and Sub Contracting.
- Quality Control and Upgradation, Energy Conservation/Energy Audit, Pollution Control related activities.
- Computer Training Programmes,Common facility workshop,Export Promotion.
- Testing facilities through Field Testing Station.
- Project Appraisal for bank/Financial Institutions.
- Help to Rajasthan Small Industries Corporation (RSIC) in Inspection of Stores.
- Marketing support through NSIC enlistment by giving technical inspection reports.
- Support to Directorate of Industries in technical matters.
The institute is also organising technology upgradation programmes on subjects like ISO-9000, ISO-14001,HACCP, Bio Technology, effect of WTO on MSMEs, Intectual property rights, waste minimizations etc.
The Institute provides guidance in the following disciplines:-
- Glass & Ceramics
- Leather & Footwear
- Industrial Management & Training
- Economic Investigation